Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Time - Maurice T. Anderson II


For some of us time is nothing, but for other time is used wisely and never lost. Looking through my stuff at home I found a old picture of me and my best friend. His name was chili and he was my best friend for 17 years. He was a miniature dachshund born premature and had to be fed with a bottle until he was able to fend for himself. I felt like he was the strongest of the group since he had to go through such a tough time when he came to this earth.  Through the good and the bad he was always by my side without a question. I guess after looking at this picture I feel like time is something that gives us memories. An from those memories we grain wisdom knowledge and something to pass on in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I love your concept for time. It is always nice to revisit memories and look at pictures from the past. I really enjoy the composition and added elements, just be cautious of your spelling and grammer errors. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete