Tuesday, May 1, 2012

   
                                                           Time Flies:  Jacques Badon
Everyone says there isn't enough time in the day.  This couldn't be more true in my case.  I often find myself running out of time during the day to get work done.  Take this photo for example.  It's shitty, and I'm not proud of it, because I ran out of time.  A simple mask/color correction, and it could have been much better, however.  I had to call it at 7:00am today so I could drag myself to school.  The truth is, it's not that there isn't enough time for me.  I have an extra long weekend, but I also had to build my first ever website for my for my photography/jewelry design business.  Lets just say I learned a lot about organization and time management.  This is where I fail.  I've been awake for more than two days now, slaving in the studio, in my workshop, and on my computer.  Buggin' out on caffeine and nicotine, I should be in a far more worse mood than I'm already in, but I'm not.  I feel alright about the work I managed to get done this weekend, with the exception of the above photograph.  I was lucky enough to have a friend / business partner give me some tips for webdesign, and photo organization, which really helped me with time management.  Without those tips, I would have gotten no shit whatsoever done for this class.  Organization is key.  Come talk to me if you want to know more about organization for your webdesign.  It's really basic stuff.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you were upfront and honest about the potential for the image. The text made me want to keep reading about how time slips right through our fingers.

    ReplyDelete