Monday, October 11, 2010

The one with: The Mysteries Woman. (MacKenzie B.)

     Every human being wears a mask of some kind to protect themselves. From love, hatred, happiness, sadness, or just what they truly want but can never seem to grasp.
    I wanted to make a visual representation of what we all hide behind. I saw this mask hiding in the corner of the shop, it was barley visible. The red immediately caught my eye.And I knew that it would make my shot. But it made me wonder why did this one color make me think of love, hate, happiness, and sadness?

MacKenzie B

Http://Digtial-Darkroom.webs.com

3 comments:

  1. Your web site doesn't work and or you typed it wrong. What you have on your photo doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh Thank you I'll correct that its

    http://Digital-Darkroom.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mask is a haunting. I get a little distracted by the styling. ie; the hair tie, wrist band. I like the concept of us all wearing masks.

    ReplyDelete