Monday, October 11, 2010

Red: Cameron Dabney

I don't know what it is about the color red that makes things so interesting. If I am walking down the street and see an old red door or a cool old red house, I will always stop and look. The color is just so vibrant and it makes such a statement that it is hard to not find more character in something red than in any other color. This building caught my eye because it has so many red objects, all with different "ages, " a shiny red motorcycle, a simple red hose, and an old peeling building. They are all such simple things that may be boring to some people but to me they stand out and are so interesting all because they are the color red. Its amazing that something as simple as a color can create a whole different feeling about an object.

4 comments:

  1. I like that a lot of things in the picture are red. I love the old building with the paint peeling off and they all have a different place in time. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you CAM DAB! Wherever you managed to find this location is gorgeous. I love how the angle and position of the items bring us into the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shot. Every little thing about it is red. I just love the feeling and emotion that is in it! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a fan of capturing the essence of a place and I think this picture does that. Small town feel with with a touch of something modern (the bike).

    ReplyDelete