Monday, April 16, 2012

Mirrors: Danielle Saler



Dreams can be inspiration to new and unthinkable inventions to living a healthier life. Throughout time, people have trusted, relied and have based decisions off the visions we see when our conscious state of mind rests. For me as an artist, dreams are my tear sheets to elaborate conceptual ideas that I display in my work. Knowing more about your dreams can also lead to incredible inventions or captivating artwork.

Photographed by Danielle Saler
Facebook
Flickr
Google+
Email
Blog

1 comment:

  1. I do get the aura of "dreamy" in your photo. I think it could be even more "pictorialist" with a little fogginess throughout. I like that the mirrors seem to be free floating and with the wheat and birthday suit, it seems to speak "nature" as well. The link to the facts was really interesting.

    ReplyDelete