Thursday, July 28, 2011

WEATHER: Annie Bade

The storms, they are “a’ brewin”. Seems this summer especially has brought a theatric display of nightly seasonal thunderstorms, to be accompanied by an even more dramatic performance of memorable light shows. The early part of the day held clear blue skies against the lush green July environment. But that proverbial Colorado continental divide soon served up the likes of a witches brew, as it evoked from the elements a steamy caldron of mysterious clouds. I love watching the weather do its magic, don’t you? I shot this from the thirteenth floor of a building I used to work in near I-25 and Colorado Boulevard, with a telephoto attached to my buddy, Nikon. A few hours later the brew manifested its fury and once again this July we witnessed Mother Nature’s magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment