Monday, October 18, 2010

Seasonal: Cameron Dabney

Fall colors bring big fall leaves and to children, fall brings fun! There is so much joy in this season. Children can play in big piles of leaves raked by their parents in their own backyards, pumpkins are carved, and the sweet tooth of all kids are craving mass amounts of candy. I loved this photo because with out even seeing the faces of these children, you can sense their happiness about something as simple as running into a field filled with wonderful fall leaves.

1 comment:

  1. When I think of Fall I still think of gathering leaves into a giant pile and jumping in them. I think Fall can even bring out the kid in us adults. I think this is a great moment and the kids look energized to go enjoy the beautiful Fall weather!

    ReplyDelete