Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Caitlin McBride-Vintage



Vintage is the new trend. People are obsessed with vintage right now: from photo editing, to clothes, to household decorations! And I personally have tagged along with this fad. There is nothing wrong with jumping on the bandwagon! I have always thought items from the past were fun to collect or to just look at. I've wondered what it would be like if I was born in a different time. Some people couldn't function without computers or modern technology, but I like to say I totally could and would love to live in simpler era. I bought a record player a few months ago, because I found quite a steal on Craigslist. There is a record store called Wax Trax right up the street from the Art Institute of Colorado and I'm in there browsing a whole lot!

Check out my blog here! www.caitlinalyssephotography.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment