Sunday, May 29, 2011

Amanda Jade Corrales - Pet Peeves

"Oh My Gosh!"
My two lovely assistants, Mia rose and (of course) Brittany Sansburn, helped play a part in bullying each other (who are best friends in real life!) on my latest shoot.
   We were originally doing a "50's retro Advertising" photoshoot when they decided they wanted "buddy pictures". So I said "sure, why not?'
Unexpectedly They came up with the idea of giving each "wedgies" and it just worked. I wasn't even planning on shooting this blog but when things fall into play I just roll with it.

This was tons of fun and they both had a blast!

Later that evening Mya Rose AND Brit had a show to perform in! Talented ladies! If you ever wanna check out Mya Rose Live check her out on Facebook!


www.AmandaJadeFotoz.com
Follow me on Twitter!
OR Flickr!

No comments:

Post a Comment