Monday, November 22, 2010

Sound: Mike Fabricius

     Earphones are a wonderful creation. They let me listen to my music anywhere, as they are small and portable. I'm a big fan of music, my library spans vast genre's and decades. Music is an art form that has powerful effect on our brain and emotions. According to Diane Bales, Ph.D., "Some of these music pathways actually affect the way we think. Listening to classical music can improve our spatial reasoning, at least for a short time. And learning to play an instrument may have an even longer effect on certain thinking skills." 
     Technical bits- this is a macro shot of earphones. I lit this using my speedlight modified with a Lumiquest 80-20 bounce diffuser. In post I used Lightroom 3 to add a blue-red duotone and rounded edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment